Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lady Skeleton Part II

Lady Skeleton's clothes are being cut and sewn, meanwhile she got make up.



El traje de la Srita. Calavera esta siendo cortado y cosido, mientras tanto ella fue maquillada.
 


The next step is putting some hair on her head, she is supposed to have braids. I had in storage hair from the last time my friend and haircutter Israel came to cut it, by the way, he made an excellent job.

El siguiente paso es ponerle cabello porque se supone que va a llevar trenzas. Tenia un buen mechon guardado desde la ultima vez que mi amigo y estilista Israel me vino a cortar el cabello, por cierto, hizo un trabajo excelente.


Then, little by little I added hair to her head, it took me two days to finish the work, at the end she looked like myself, when I wake up in the mornings:

Poco a poco fui poniendo el cabello en su cabeza, me tomo dos dias terminar todo el trabajo, al final se veia como yo cuando me despierto y me paro en las mananas:


Hey, there is a skeleton in your glass!

Disculpe, hay un esqueleto en su vaso!

Finally I made her braids, it was as difficult as when I try to make mine, I think it is because the hair is very thick and rebellious, but at the end she looks really fine.

Finalemente le hice sus trenzas, fue tan dificil como cuando intento hacerme las mias, creo que es porque el cabello es muy grueso y rebelde, pero al final se veia muy bien.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment